The Audit Bureau of Circulation has certified the Times Of India as the world's largest selling broadsheet newspaper. This is ahead of No 2., the USA Today, and the Wall Street Journal.
Newspapers are still very popular in India, being a key source of news and information across the sizeable English-speaking population.
I used to write for the Times of India. More on that later.
Sunday, June 26, 2005
- ► 2010 (23)
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (173)
- Review: Spielberg's "War Of The Worlds"
- Summerfest 2005 - The World's Largest Music Festiv...
- My Dell DJ LCD screen goes blank - the replacemen...
- It's Quiz Time 2!
- Review: Howl's Moving Castle or Hauru no ugoku shi...
- The Mega-bubble ahead?
- Times of India certified largest newspaper in the ...
- Cool service - del.icio.us direc.tor
- Google - Circa 1960
- Quiz Time 2 - test
- Review: String Cheese Incident - One Step Closer
- The AO/Technorati Open Media 100
- Quiz Time
- Cricket - Bangladesh Defeats Australia
- Carnival of the Capitalists citation
- Censored Atom Bomb reports resurface
- Batman Begins - thoughts and reviews
- Blogcritics' Editors' Picks
- Spin Magazine's Rock Lexicon
- Reliance Industries splits - Brothers At Arms
- Google News notices my Batman Begins post
- Batman Begins and The Hegelian Dialectic
- Home Theater Hacks - An essential reference
- CD Review: Audioslave - Out Of Exile
- Sims In The Hood: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - ...
- California Court Rules That Borders must charge In...
- Earth-Like Planets and the power of blogcritics
- Michael Jackson trial wraps up
- Classic Albums: Dear 23 - The Posies
- mommy love
- Microsoft brings tabbed browsing to IE 6
- Online Investing Hacks: A Handy Primer
- Build A Complete Library
- Kaiju Big Battel: The truth about monsters
- ▼ June (35)