Loved the show - even if the finale had the characteristic bad editing and repetitive voice-overs after every break.
All the same, sumptuously produced, with the ultimate twist at the end:
So, the winner turned out to be.... after a hard fight....
Line of the day:
Ralph to Dewberry: "You are my Rock of Gibraltar"
Dewberry: "I'd rather be Brad Pitt's wife!"
(Ralph, aside: "He's got issues")
heh - and Ralph's got attitude
The twist: Gordon Ramsay offered Michael the choice to either run his own restaurant or to move to London and work with Ramsay in one of his restaurants as a chef, and build unparallelled experience.
He chose -
To move to London
- ► 2010 (23)
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (173)
- Time unbound
- Use your illusion
- Clipper in the Bay
- Pleistocene Park USA
- Yahoo groups down
- Hundreds Of Bomb Blasts In Bangladesh
- Le Reef
- Have a good Monday!
- England Draws Third Ashes Test Against Australia
- Carnival Of The Capitalists is up
- Mounting ISO files as Virtual Drives
- A tree with an awe-inspiring view
- An Analysis of Top Hollywood Film Revenues in Cons...
- British East India Company
- Slow Down Please
- Media Luna
- Booker Prize list announced
- Art prankster Banksy sprays Israeli wall
- Oil Dependence - another three thousand years
- Zoë - baby
- Stolen moment
- Remakes we never want to see
- gollum and the ring
- Quiz Time 7 Answers
- Support Mumbai Flood Relief
- U.S. Kicked Out of Cricket Tournament
- Doctor O, a notional comic of which I am the hero
- The Tyranny of Digital Distance
- stark reality
- Bond composer to re-record theme
- Hugo results
- Breakfast in Fur
- "Lucas Back In Anger"
- Brian Aldiss
- Crop circles mystery solved.
- Family Guy Movie set for September 27th Release!
- hot & spicy
- Technorati Tagging your blog posts
- No Halo 2 for you, young man!
- Firefox tuning and tweaks
- Central Park - fall
- in a mountain village.....
- Windows Vista Lake desktop
- Hugo Novel Nominees 2005
- XBox 360 Rumors
- calvin and hobbes math atheist
- Displaying del.icio.us bookmarks on blogger blogs
- Quiz Time 7
- pop art
- Blogcritics.org - 10,000,000 (That's Ten Million!)...
- The Thin Man Films :The Thin Man
- Visual effect
- Flickr Interestingness
- breath on a mirror
- Hell's Kitchen Winner
- Carnival Of The Capitalists up
- Unleash The Fury - Yngwie Malmsteen
- Quiz Time 6 - answers up
- ▼ August (65)