Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Webcams made easy

Via boingboing, a nifty technique to view various unsecured webcams from googling them, illustrating further the lack of distinction between the public and private spheres in the networked world:

The syntax to be used is:inurl:"ViewerFrame?Mode=" as the search string - the URL search string for easy use.

Various modifications are possible, as I shall post herein shortly.
Updates at boingboing - Some pretty cool stuff

For some reason, many seem to be in Japan, although I did find a few in Canada and the US. My current favorites:

A laundromat in Japan(?)
laundry

A house in southeast asia/china - cute pets.
pets


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a ѕpam ρroblem οn this sіte; I also am a
blogger, and Ι was curіous аbout youг sіtuatіоn; manу οf uѕ hаvе
dеvelоpeԁ some nіcе mеthods
and we are loоkіng to еxсhаnge strаtegies ωith οther folkѕ,
ωhy not shoot me an e-mаil if
intereѕted.

My weblog :: amazon

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, what a web site it is! This web site provides useful data to us, keep it up.



my blog ... world of Tanks Hack

Some Fine Books

Blog Archive