Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Webcams made easy

Via boingboing, a nifty technique to view various unsecured webcams from googling them, illustrating further the lack of distinction between the public and private spheres in the networked world:

The syntax to be used is:inurl:"ViewerFrame?Mode=" as the search string - the URL search string for easy use.

Various modifications are possible, as I shall post herein shortly.
Updates at boingboing - Some pretty cool stuff

For some reason, many seem to be in Japan, although I did find a few in Canada and the US. My current favorites:

A laundromat in Japan(?)
laundry

A house in southeast asia/china - cute pets.
pets


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a ѕpam ρroblem οn this sіte; I also am a
blogger, and Ι was curіous аbout youг sіtuatіоn; manу οf uѕ hаvе
dеvelоpeԁ some nіcе mеthods
and we are loоkіng to еxсhаnge strаtegies ωith οther folkѕ,
ωhy not shoot me an e-mаil if
intereѕted.

My weblog :: amazon

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, what a web site it is! This web site provides useful data to us, keep it up.



my blog ... world of Tanks Hack

Some Fine Books

Blog Archive

Amazon Contextual Product Ads

About Me

My photo

Time traveler, world traveler, book reader