In a testament to just how quickly the online video market is evolving, Guba is already starting to cut pricing. With competition building, the novelty alone of being able to buy videos isn't enough to help establish a name in this space
The Internet is the fastest price leveler and competition de-differentiator in the history of, like, forever, on a macro scale, as opposed to local levelers.
read more | digg story
- ► 2010 (23)
- ► 2007 (110)
- Reporting on FOO Camp 06
- Working with Web Services in Adobe Flex 2
- Google chief joins Apple's board
- Celebrity Fish Dies at Chicago Aquarium
- BoingBoing and Penis Pumps
- India-bound NWA Flight Turned Back, Escorted To Am...
- AJAX Will Make it Mainstream, I Promise
- Airport security measures ever make you feel strip...
- Digg Signature Creator - Generate your own persona...
- Blinks - Homer Simpson in Just One Second
- Meebo for your website! - ajax im version 2
- Pricing Cuts Hit Nascent Online Video Market
- Pakistan forfeits Test, Mushy's for it
- Open Source AJAX ToDo List Ready To Go
- Snakes On A Blog - A Premiere Report From The Snak...
- Nice Google Maps cum PHP Demo
- The Kingdom of Nouns
- If you want tech-political-science fiction, your b...
- No Books, iPods on board - British Government bans...
- Firefox Buying IE, says bLaugh
- Millenarianism and fatalism are perhaps economic r...
- From In Sequence, Born Marius Nintendus, Saint ...
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2005 (302)