Tuesday, August 22, 2006
UK Airline, obviously angry about the security measures that have cost them money, post pictures of naked people on their site as a joke. "New Airport Security Procedures
Puts The Fun Back Into Flying, Doesn't it?"
The image says it all
read more | digg story
Posted by Aaman Lamba at 6:13 AM
- ► 2010 (23)
- ► 2007 (110)
- Reporting on FOO Camp 06
- Working with Web Services in Adobe Flex 2
- Google chief joins Apple's board
- Celebrity Fish Dies at Chicago Aquarium
- BoingBoing and Penis Pumps
- India-bound NWA Flight Turned Back, Escorted To Am...
- AJAX Will Make it Mainstream, I Promise
- Airport security measures ever make you feel strip...
- Digg Signature Creator - Generate your own persona...
- Blinks - Homer Simpson in Just One Second
- Meebo for your website! - ajax im version 2
- Pricing Cuts Hit Nascent Online Video Market
- Pakistan forfeits Test, Mushy's for it
- Open Source AJAX ToDo List Ready To Go
- Snakes On A Blog - A Premiere Report From The Snak...
- Nice Google Maps cum PHP Demo
- The Kingdom of Nouns
- If you want tech-political-science fiction, your b...
- No Books, iPods on board - British Government bans...
- Firefox Buying IE, says bLaugh
- Millenarianism and fatalism are perhaps economic r...
- From In Sequence, Born Marius Nintendus, Saint ...
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2005 (302)