In what appears to be now a very carefully thought out plan, the Chief Justice was dismissed by the President on Friday on alleged charges of "misuse of authority." Why hasn't there been any international condemnation of Musharraf on this blatantly unconstitutional attack on the judicial system of Pakistan?
read more | digg story
Monday, March 12, 2007
- ► 2010 (23)
- Indian State To Tax Broadband Services and Light E...
- The Complete A-List of the Indian Blogosphere
- LTTE Launch Air Raid In Sri Lanka - The World's Fi...
- Cricket World Cup 2007: The Indian Saga Ends
- Martin Fowler on Being Transactionless
- Naomi Campbell Begins Cleaning Public Toilets In N...
- Commentary: What goes boom must go bust - MarketWa...
- The Scandalous Cricket World Cup 2007
- Grand Canyon Skywalk to open today
- Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix Qualification Resu...
- Google's Quest for Global Web Dominance
- Formula 1 2007 Preview: The Australian Grand Prix
- Crime, Sociopaths and Revenge: Asian Film At Its F...
- President Musharraf's Brutal Assault on the Pakist...
- Indian Food Bloggers Take On Yahoo! India's Plagia...
- Google University on YouTube at Starbucks in Barne...
- Protesting Against Coca Cola
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (302)