Booms turn to busts not because something 'happened.' They turn to bust because there is simply no other path.
It is said that when men go mad they do so all at once. But they gain their sanity slowly and one by one.
Peerless, perspicacious writing.
read more | digg story
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
- ► 2010 (23)
- Indian State To Tax Broadband Services and Light E...
- The Complete A-List of the Indian Blogosphere
- LTTE Launch Air Raid In Sri Lanka - The World's Fi...
- Cricket World Cup 2007: The Indian Saga Ends
- Martin Fowler on Being Transactionless
- Naomi Campbell Begins Cleaning Public Toilets In N...
- Commentary: What goes boom must go bust - MarketWa...
- The Scandalous Cricket World Cup 2007
- Grand Canyon Skywalk to open today
- Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix Qualification Resu...
- Google's Quest for Global Web Dominance
- Formula 1 2007 Preview: The Australian Grand Prix
- Crime, Sociopaths and Revenge: Asian Film At Its F...
- President Musharraf's Brutal Assault on the Pakist...
- Indian Food Bloggers Take On Yahoo! India's Plagia...
- Google University on YouTube at Starbucks in Barne...
- Protesting Against Coca Cola
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (302)