It makes sense that for-profit institutions like Google, Amazon, Barnes and Noble or even Starbucks, begin to consider applying for university accreditation, and offering degrees of their own. Google could provide college education better, cheaper and caffeinated!
read more | digg story
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
- ► 2010 (23)
- Indian State To Tax Broadband Services and Light E...
- The Complete A-List of the Indian Blogosphere
- LTTE Launch Air Raid In Sri Lanka - The World's Fi...
- Cricket World Cup 2007: The Indian Saga Ends
- Martin Fowler on Being Transactionless
- Naomi Campbell Begins Cleaning Public Toilets In N...
- Commentary: What goes boom must go bust - MarketWa...
- The Scandalous Cricket World Cup 2007
- Grand Canyon Skywalk to open today
- Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix Qualification Resu...
- Google's Quest for Global Web Dominance
- Formula 1 2007 Preview: The Australian Grand Prix
- Crime, Sociopaths and Revenge: Asian Film At Its F...
- President Musharraf's Brutal Assault on the Pakist...
- Indian Food Bloggers Take On Yahoo! India's Plagia...
- Google University on YouTube at Starbucks in Barne...
- Protesting Against Coca Cola
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (302)