Over the last decade or so, Asian cinema has taken over the horror film genre, and effectively left its own indelible stamp upon it. While western film makers continue to recycle the tame tired plots and ideas, Asian movie makers have gone into their cultural well to dig out new tropes and concepts - or, at least, new variations.
read more | digg story
Friday, September 08, 2006
- ► 2010 (23)
- ► 2007 (110)
- Wisconsin farm has third rare white buffalo SOMETH...
- bLaugh Blogging Truths
- Apple's new iPod pricing and features
- Like iTunes for Digital Comic Books!
- Beginning Google Maps Applications with PHP and Aj...
- I Hate Summary RSS Feeds
- Malice Aforethought
- Ban Indian Companies from the H1B program
- HP's Patricia Dunn Should Go
- Frothy Bubble Chambers or the Tao of hot
- Simplest way to using ajax
- I, Cringely . September 7, 2006 - Apple controls A...
- Live Documents is Powerful Stuff
- More Than a Grudge and a Ring: Why Asian Horror Fi...
- TorrentPortal Down
- UK tests out wikipolicy theory, with predictably h...
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2005 (302)