PHP and Ajax are literally on a roll. You see websites pop up all the time with fancy ajax effects. Did you know that Google Maps is also a heavy user of Ajax? This is a review of a good book on Google Maps which explains the various ways in which Google Map API can be used to create and integrate user interactive maps on ones personal website
It's a review, but still a good pointer to a book one shall scout out
Prediction: PHP+Ajax is going to go head-to-head with Adobe Flex
read more | digg story
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
- ► 2010 (23)
- ► 2007 (110)
- Wisconsin farm has third rare white buffalo SOMETH...
- bLaugh Blogging Truths
- Apple's new iPod pricing and features
- Like iTunes for Digital Comic Books!
- Beginning Google Maps Applications with PHP and Aj...
- I Hate Summary RSS Feeds
- Malice Aforethought
- Ban Indian Companies from the H1B program
- HP's Patricia Dunn Should Go
- Frothy Bubble Chambers or the Tao of hot
- Simplest way to using ajax
- I, Cringely . September 7, 2006 - Apple controls A...
- Live Documents is Powerful Stuff
- More Than a Grudge and a Ring: Why Asian Horror Fi...
- TorrentPortal Down
- UK tests out wikipolicy theory, with predictably h...
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2005 (302)