What do the following have in common? a) Scobie's lament about web2.0 stars b) Jason and Kevin's skirmish over taste-makers c) The NYT reports on web 2.0 taste-makers?
All three of them are using old-school thinking to understand hotness. They all seem to think that the world is one â??superclubâ??
read more | digg story
- ► 2010 (23)
- ► 2007 (110)
- Wisconsin farm has third rare white buffalo SOMETH...
- bLaugh Blogging Truths
- Apple's new iPod pricing and features
- Like iTunes for Digital Comic Books!
- Beginning Google Maps Applications with PHP and Aj...
- I Hate Summary RSS Feeds
- Malice Aforethought
- Ban Indian Companies from the H1B program
- HP's Patricia Dunn Should Go
- Frothy Bubble Chambers or the Tao of hot
- Simplest way to using ajax
- I, Cringely . September 7, 2006 - Apple controls A...
- Live Documents is Powerful Stuff
- More Than a Grudge and a Ring: Why Asian Horror Fi...
- TorrentPortal Down
- UK tests out wikipolicy theory, with predictably h...
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2005 (302)