1. Arianna Huffington - She could keep a marriage bureau running, let alone a blog. That outre accent, the overblown attitude, and the alleged wild lifestyle would make a lesser mortal weak-kneed.
2. Wonkette - Stylized, gossipy, humorous, and politically smart - did I mention good-looking? That picture of "Big Dick" Cheney had me in splits.
3. Adam Curry - From VJ-dom to Pod-stardom, this dude's got it down pat. The Daily Source Code is a must-listen podcast.
4. Clay Shirky: This e-folk guru writes on the socio-economic effects of the Internet and collaborative technologies. Notable articles include "The RIAA Succeeds where the Cypherpunks failed" and "Social Software and the Politics of Groups"
5. Xeni Jardin: Boingboing co-editor and culture-tech journalist with the NPR and Wired, a multi-lingual, globalized, hot, smart person.
6. Duke De Mondo: This Irish lad is a wild one, given to Kirsten Dunst-types, leastways in his public persona, which is pretty snarly, and acerbic, yet intelligent and intense. Check his myspace.com profile for a few insights, and his blog for more. Listen to the podcast he flings out weekly, and his albums.
7. swingingpuss: This gal serves up "Smut,mindfood & social commentary for the eclectic, intelligent mind and the insatiable libido" - someone after my own heart;)
8. Xiaxue: Call her Wendy or Xan Xan, or hot, just call her - this smart blogger is oomph-alicious. Singapore minutiae and life from another perspective.
While browsing the Net, one found this ancient post from Dawn Olsen at her old site on the ten sexiest male bloggers.
Number 1 - The amazingly sexy - James Lileks 75
Number 2 - The surly and sexy - Pejman Yousefzadeh 61
Number 3 - The gracious and handsome - Stephen Green 43
Number 4 - The sexy but even more surly - Tim Blair 43
Number 5 - The remarkably Moby looking, but undeniably sexy - Andrew Sullivan 33
The runners up for the next five slots are...
Number 6 - Proving smart girls have good taste -Josh Chafetz 29
Number 7 - Without any promotion or a campaign platform - Matt Welch 24
Number 8 - Definitely should have been higher - what's wrong with you people - Ken Layne 22
Number 9 - Not too many of us into the sexy professor thing - what a shame -Glenn Reynolds 23
Number 10 - Young, hot studs - but without the appropriate name recognition - Matt Moore and Jason Reigel tied at 19
Also, TBOTCOTW used to host the Sexiest Female Blogger contest, now defunct