James Surowiecki: How Netflix beat Blockbuster.: "In the nineteen-eighties, a new kind of chain store came to dominate American shopping: the “category killer.” These stores killed off all competition in a category by stocking a near-endless variety of products at prices that small retailers couldn’t match. Across America, independent stores . . ."
The stock price is the best indicator of success.
- Rick Astley Nature Reserve
- Andy Warhol on Coca-Cola
- Bee Study Sponsor Went Unmentioned in NYT Article
- Happy Douglas Adams Day!
- Kinect for Xbox 360: The Inside Story of Microsoft...
- James Surowiecki: How Netflix beat Blockbuster.
- Rudyard Kipling's Gods of the Copybook Headings
- "Take Jesus Christ Out, If Possible"
- Online Communities 2
- On talent
- Elmo Rocks!
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (302)