Office jargon is beautifully loaded with metaphors! That is, when you hear them for the first time, and in some cases, even the second time! However, jargon is rarely spewed at a rate of less than a few hundred per day per person and in an office space of a 100 people, I leave the calculations to you!
read more | digg story
- ► 2010 (23)
- Taslima Nasreen Leaves Kolkata: A Giant Defeat for...
- UK Taxmen Lose Private Records: What's It Going To...
- This Site Is Not Yet Rated
- Sashaying Through Champaign
- Bollywood beats Hollywood - Om Shanti Om, Saawariy...
- The Best Way to Stop Terror
- Pakistan : Breaking The Cycle
- How Official is your Jargon?
- Microsoft Launches Xbox LIVE in India.
- Those Who Do, Blog
- Emergency Imposed in Pakistan: Harbinger of Change...
- When the Earth Trembles
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (302)