Nokia, the world's No 1 mobile phone maker warned today that over 46 million Nokia-branded BL-5C batteries manufactured by Matsushita could overheat and that it would replace them for customers at no cost. The company indicated there have been over 100 incidents of the batteries overheating while being charged
read more | digg story
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
- ► 2010 (23)
- No Updates On Neo-Nazi Attacks on Indians in Germa...
- Over 40 Killed In Hyderabad Blasts in India
- In a pensive mood on the bridge
- Slow Train Comin'
- Suprnova Torrent Site Explodes
- Will The Communists Nuke the India-US Nuclear Deal...
- Global Markets Crash Amidst Tightening Credit Crun...
- Zoey at Play
- Zoey in the tunnel
- Nokia Announces Battery Recall, Largest Consumer R...
- Calendula in the garden
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Christopher...
- Mouseburger LOLCat
- Zoey, Our new cat
- Arab Americans - How Not To Make Friends
- The Benevolence of Bill Gates
- Bad Products Made in China - Can the Dragon Drag O...
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2006 (173)
- ► 2005 (302)