AOL is not making any investment in the future of the media and advertising business.
Do you have an iPod?
No, I do not. Nor do my children. My children--in many dimensions
they're as poorly behaved as many other children, but at least on this
dimension I've got my kids brainwashed: You don't use Google, and you
don't use an iPod.
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Fortune interviews the dude with the 'Developer' yell, and he doesn't disappoint in acerbic responses.
Posted by Aaman Lamba at 10:39 PM
- ► 2010 (23)
- ► 2007 (110)
- Fired Kodak Manager sues, Was fired for opposing l...
- Sepia Mutiny Goes Foolish
- Ants need Wet soil
- Steve Ballmer's Kids Don't Use Google or IPods
- Internet Censorship, the Pakistani Way
- 20000 Hong Kong Citizens Info Leaked Online, Gover...
- Stanislav Lem, Sci-Fi writer dies, where do they g...
- AJAX IDE released
- South Park Without Chef
- Coming this Fall - Marie Antoinette
- Magritte's Lovers
- ARTas galleries
- Greasemonkey This!
- Epic Records to Feature Artists on Xbox Live
- Show Your Love - Link To Desicritics!
- The Always-On Digital Lifestyle - Sereniti's Smart...
- machu picchu
- Is the Rise of Iran a Threat or an Opportunity?
- India Rising - The Big Scare - Is it warranted?
- My Humps! Most Downloaded Ringtone ever
- The Locus Magazine Recommended Reading List
- Venice, Italy
- Doing It Right
- Cricket Diplomacy
- O'Reilly Continues To Bloviate
- Blogger/Blogspot Censored In Pakistan
- RIM Reaches Settlement With NTP on Blackberry Pate...
- Thomas Friedman at Yale Law School
- Lightning quote
- ▼ March (29)
- ► 2005 (302)