The ever popular Katamari Damacy game, which seems to be akin to defining a cultural mythos, is being adopted avidly.
From digg.com, comes word of Creative 'adopting' the Katamari Damacy theme for one of their advertisements.
The image/ad in question is shown below:
read more |
katamari damacy, creative, advertising, parody, culture
- ► 2010 (23)
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (173)
- Quiz Time 13 - The Blogosphere
- Some of the Best Books of 2005
- Easy Ajax: A Case Study
- Watching Star Wars
- Birds At Newport Aquarium, Cincinnati
- Technology Trends 2005 and 2006
- del.icio.us downtime and the new Venture Capitalis...
- It's Quiz Time 12
- Halo 2 Canada
- Meri bhi Christmas
- The Challenge Of Choice - Best Lists Of 2005
- Something This Way Comes
- The Best Essays Of 2005
- Operation Duryodhana Nets Politicos, Bloggers Exul...
- Coders, Superheroes, Microsoft and Raga Rock
- Texas wins Major League Cricket Interstate Tournam...
- Miss World 2005 Is Miss Iceland,Unnur Birna Vilhjá...
- Mohammed ElBaradei Wins Nobel Peace Prize 2005
- Creative ad rips off Katamari Damacy
- Microsoft Launches Windows Live Local
- It's Quiz Time 11
- Are Games Art? Ars Longa, Ludus Brevis
- Xbox Game Review: Serious Sam II
- ▼ December (23)