Terri Schiavo - a woman's whose legacy may be a much-contested understanding of life and death, has died shortly before 10 AM EST at her Pinellas County hospice, separated from her parents in her last moments.
C'est la vie
The Holocaust was a terrible experience in the twentieth century that raised the essential question "Who Speaks For the Dead?" The Schiavo case seems to raise the question "Who Speaks For the Living?"
Out of sorrow entire worlds have been built
Out of longing great wonders have been willed
- ► 2010 (23)
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (173)
- Terri Schiavo has died - finally
- Bread: The Half-Baked Truth
- The Case Of The Disappearing Bookmarks
- Buckwheat Zydeco Essentials
- Album Covers As An Art Form
- The Partner: A Critique
- Islamic Secularism, "24", and transformation
- Giving Up Dreams - Tibet, China & The Dalai Lama
- Now (That's What I (Mostly) Call Music) Vol 18 - R...
- End-Of-The-Digital-World, Again (And I Feel Fine)
- Hunter's Last Word - Literally
- Children And the Death Penalty
- Credit Reports Available: Come And Get It
- ▼ March (13)